Kvetaslava Jenny Svehlova
- Born: 1 May 1922, Royal Free Hospital, Hampstead, London
- Marriage (1): Mr Geoffrey Joseph Bond in Aug 1942 in Caxton Hall, London
- Unmarried (2): Jiri Vaclavik
- Died: 31 Dec 2001, Royal Free Hospital, Hampstead, London aged 79
Cause of her death was heart attack.
Noted events in her life were:
• Cremation, 12 Jan 2002, Hendon Crematorium. See Memorial document
• scattering of ashes, Jan 2002, Golders Green Crematorium , London. rosebed and plaque next to her parents. see plot plan
Kvetaslava married Mr Geoffrey Joseph Bond, son of Joseph Percy Bond and Maud Mary Wilsden, in Aug 1942 in Caxton Hall, London. (Mr Geoffrey Joseph Bond was born on 7 Jan 1911 in 50, Beresford Road, Hornsey., christened on 2 Jul 1911 in St Paul's Church, Harringay. and died on 28 Sep 1997 in North London Hospice, Finchley, London.) The cause of his death was Cancer.
Kvetaslava next had a relationship with Jiri Vaclavik. (Jiri Vaclavik was born in May 1925 in Czechoslavakia, died on 9 Dec 1996 in Edgware General Hospital, London and was buried in Ashes Scattered In Krkonose.) The cause of his death was cancer of lung metastased to brain.