Joseph Percy Bond
- Born: 3 May 1874, 17, Cantlowes Road, Camden, London
- Marriage: Maud Mary Wilsden on 26 Jul 1902 in Westminster
- Died: 26 Oct 1958, 12, Holly Park, Finchley, London N3 aged 84
- Buried: St Marylebone Crematorium, East Finchley, Plot H9
Cause of his death was congestive heart failure.
Profession: Architect & Surveyor at time of 1901 census.
Registrar of Marriages, Westminster.
At time of marriage, his address was in Golden Square.
Hobbies: photography, gardening, sea angling (member of Southend Anglers Club), pen & ink drawings.
Vanessa remembers him drinking cocoa made with water from a white enamel mug and he loved Fry's mint bars which cost 2 1/2 d. he gave her 3d to go down the road to buy them and gave her 1/2d for the trouble.
Noted events in his life were:
• Cremated, 30 Oct 1958, St Marylebone Crematorium, East Finchley, London.
• scattering of ashes, 30 Oct 1958, St Marylebone Crematorium, East Finchley, London. The Cloister, Plot H9
Joseph married Maud Mary Wilsden, daughter of Albert Boyce Wilsden Senior and Jane Bond, on 26 Jul 1902 in Westminster. (Maud Mary Wilsden was born in 1875 and died on 5 Aug 1958 in Barnet Hospital.) The cause of her death was cerebral arteriosclerosis.